Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Summer beach body tips: firm up your buns

Most of us would like to change something about our butt. It's either too big, too flabby, too small, etc., etc. Doing the right cardio and strength training

Fitness & Supplements - Tips to Tone up Your Body This Summer
Fitness & Supplements - Tips to Tone up Your Body This Summer

Most of us would like to change something about our butt. It's either too big, too flabby, too small, etc., etc.
Doing the right cardio and strength training activities can help re-shape your backside, depending on your body type and genetics
If you'd like to firm up your backside, here are some simple tips to work your buns back into shape and look better on the beach.
1 Move it, and lose it - If you move more during the day you'll work some flab off. If you have a busy job, make sure to get up at least every 30 minutes and walk around. Take a walk on breaks - also walk and talk while on the phone if you can.
2 Flex appeal - Contract your glutes from time to time, like if you're standing in line, walking or even sitting. Working the glute muscles will help them get more toned.
3 Eat right - Make sure to eat right because excess calories will pack the pounds on throughout the body, especially onto the butt for some people.
4 Do cardio - Walking and running on a treadmill or outside, biking and hiking are some of the great ways to work your muscles, especially the glutes. Plus you'll get in better overall shape.
5. Do strength training - Work with weights, stretches and your own body weight to strengthen your glutes.
Some of the best exercises are squats, lunges, step-ups, hip-extensions and one-legged dead lifts.
Bonus tip - One of the simplest and most effective exercises to strengthen the glutes, as well as the quadriceps, is the Invisible Chair Wall Squat.
It can be done anytime and anywhere there's a wall. Stand straight with your back against the wall. Keeping your back against the wall, squat down until your knees are almost parallel and imagine you're sitting on an invisible chair. Squeeze your glutes and quads. Hold for 10-20 seconds, Rest for 10 seconds and repeat five times.
If you're feeling strong enough try to go for more time in each set.

 that Summer is upon us, here are a few tips to maximize your fitness ...
that Summer is upon us, here are a few tips to maximize your fitness ...
Bikini body: Five tips for a flat stomach this summer - hellomagazine ...
Bikini body: Five tips for a flat stomach this summer - hellomagazine ...
Summer Fitness Trends  Online Fashion Tips
Summer Fitness Trends Online Fashion Tips
CEO Of Beachbody Gives Advice To New Coaches
CEO Of Beachbody Gives Advice To New Coaches

Related video about Summer beach body tips: firm up your buns

beach body Coach FAQ

beach body Coach FAQ MindyWender-com I explain some commonly asked questions I get about joining as a coach and also I have a BIG ANNOUNCEMENT for everyone Summer beach body tips: firm up your buns

Commonly question about Summer beach body tips: firm up your buns

Question :

*Summer 09* Beach Body tips? Any answer is cool!?

We all want that hot beach bod, so i was wondering if you guys had a few work out tips that are fun and work well!
(im a girl btw) and i dont want big, manly muscles. Just firm and not...flappy.

And i know crunches and running on the treadmill works, but its just so boring! I want a more fun way to work out, so i can inspire my friends too!


* Heres some of my tips*
-eating actually helps to lose weight! If you eat the right amounts of fruits and vegetables, and make fun, healthy meals, youre actually helping to burn up carbs!

-walking still burns fat! On lazy days, or when you hang out with your friends, go out and walk to the mall, to a cafe (like starbucks) or to cute little stores in your town. Youll get a workout, save money on gas, and not bug everyone to give you a ride!

-eat slowly, not quickly. That helps your body process more of the nutrients iinstead of the unhealthy stuff.

-Good oral hygine and overall hygine helps your whole body glow!


* well, thats it for me! Workout tips and health tips in general are awesome!!!!

THANKS FOR CLICKING THE BIG BLUE BUTTON!
Answer :
i like to play sports, like i would play sports with my friends, and lots of times we walk around for 2 hours in the mall. lol, that helps a lot! then summer is coming so it s good to swim, and there s the gym too. u can get ur own personal trainer. i also do track and field so i run outside and i do cross country in the fall. oh and remember to eat dinner 2 hours or more before u go to bed, it gets the food digested.always eat breakfest, cuz it s healthier for u and then ur not hungry later in the day. and u should also eat 7 times a day, but in smaller postions. not huge meals, but like snacks. like granola bars, fruit, apples. veggies, that type of stuff.

Source(s):

hope this helps and thanks for the tips!!!!
Question :

Bikini Figure Tips (preparing for summer)?

++ ALL SPAMMERS / ADVERTISERS WILL BE REPORTED AND REMOVED!!

Summer is ending, but it s a great time to prepare for next summer! Especially since I hope to be bikini fit by this March. Technically, I m not "overweight" as I eat well, exercise, and am within my weight range (BMI). I usually feel nice and confident---except at the beach. D=

I really feel self conscious about my inner thighs and waistline and would like to know what to do to decrease / firm my problem areas so I can actually go out confidently at the beach instead of covering up and then guarding my every self conscious move. It s really annoying. >=(

Any tips on how to shape and maintain a beach body? Thanks so much for your time! I hope you can help! (o^_^o)
Answer :
Jump squats! Jump rope! Double lunges!
http://www.freeworkoutsguide.com/legcirc
Try this workout and you will see results!

Source(s):

Experience :)
Question :

What are some eating/exercise tips for getting toned?

Hi, I was wondering what I could do to get toned, and maybe lose 4 or 5 pounds. I m 15, 5 2 (and maybe 1/2), 112 pounds and a little jiggly around my stomach, arms, and thighs. I guess I m at an *ok* weight, I just want to get rid of the jiggle. I have a really small body frame. What can I do to tone up, and possibly lose anywhere from 4-9 pounds (depending on my results from toning)? Really my only goal is to look and feel firmer to feel better about myself (I feel like I am lacking confidence this bathing suit season, and I thought maybe a tighter tummy and thighs would help:) ), not be a size 00 or 80 pounds, my focus isn t really a number, but I *was* curious if I would drop any sizes or weight if I toned up.

Also, during the school year, I train with a trainer and go to a gym 2-4 times a week. I lost and gained a few times, but in the end I was a total of 5 pounds lighter from September - June. I m happy with my results, but I would like to see more. Since about June 15, I have been totally lazy, eating whatever and bumming on the beach. I need a health plan to keep me on a healthy track over the summer months. Any ideas that would help me form my plan?

***And I may sound smaller to some, but my body frame is really tiny, so a little extra weight looks like a lot, so please don t tell me I m perfect or the smallest I can be, I know I m not quite there yet, but you can help. Thanks :)
Answer :
wow, you sound a lot like how i used to be! i m 18 years old now, i m a bit under 5 2 and i currently weight 105 lbs, and i ve stayed about that weight for a few months now. however last summer i was 112 and wanted to lose a few pounds, just like you! i changed my eating habits and my exercise habits, so i ll just tell you what i did. i m sure it will work the same for you.

1. exercise:
-cardio: RUNNING is the ultimate workout. it will tone your legs and your core. try running 5 or 6 times a week. each time you run, aim for about 25 minutes. if you can t last that long, just go at a slower pace, but don t stop. other cardio you should try is bike riding!! stationary or on a real bike. swimming is great too. mixing up your cardio is great.
-ab exercises: do ab exercises 5x a week. it s important to let your abs rest 1 or 2 days a week though, so the muscles can rest and repair. but when you do workout your abs, do it for about 25 minutes. suggestions: try doing 3 sets of normal planks for about 30 seconds (or longer/shorter, aim for as long as you can go for), and 3 sets for each side. do 3 sets of bicycle crunches, each time doing 30. you might have your own ab exercises you prefer to do, so definitley do those. you can google exercises for your abs as well, if you don t know what "leg raises" are, google that, that is GREAT for abs. do 20 of those a set, a total of 3 sets.
-arms: do you have any 2lb, 3lb, or 5lb dumbbells? or do you belong to a gym? if you do have those, definitley use those. since they are so light, they won t get you bulky, but will tone up your arms and get rid of some extra flab. workout your arms 3-4x a week. if you don t have any dumbells, google "girl pushups" and "dips". lol. do those.

2. eating:
since you are only trying to lose a few pounds you don t need to be on a strict eating diet.
-but try to drink a lot of water throughout the day (it s great for your skin, will keep you full so you don t snack on junk, and boosts your metabolism!)
-try to stay away from candy, sugary drinks (soda, lemonade, gatorade, iced tea), desserts, ice cream, chips, crackers, etc.
-eat lots of veggies and fruits! low fat yogurts, string cheese, granola bars, and almonds make great healthy snacks.
-REWARD YOURSELF! this is really important to keep yourself focued and motivated. make yourself a deal. if you eat healthy sunday-thursday, allow yourself to have a treat on friday and on saturday... whether it be a candy bar or an ice cream cone or a can of soda. don t go wild, but treat yourself. it s important NOT to deprive yourself. during the week you will have something to look foward to.

good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment