Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Fitness Healthy Holiday Salads: Broccoli-Tomato Salad

Broccoli-Tomato SaladCherry tomatoes and tender broccoli tossed in savory olive oil and a zing of lemon juice. Get the recipe... >>See More Recipes >>Appetizers

Healthy Holiday Salads: Broccoli-Tomato Salad  Recipes Articles
Healthy Holiday Salads: Broccoli-Tomato Salad Recipes Articles


Broccoli-Tomato Salad

Cherry tomatoes and tender broccoli tossed in savory olive oil and a zing of lemon juice.
Get the recipe... >>

See More Recipes >>

Appetizers Salads Sides Dinners

Have A Healthy Taste of Raw Broccoli Salad
Have A Healthy Taste of Raw Broccoli Salad
Healthy Broccoli and Bacon Salad Recipe Video by acookinchef  ifood ...
Healthy Broccoli and Bacon Salad Recipe Video by acookinchef ifood ...
broccoli_salad-4
broccoli_salad-4
parmesan roasted broccoli 300x224 Healthy Holiday Recipes
parmesan roasted broccoli 300x224 Healthy Holiday Recipes

Related video about Fitness Healthy Holiday Salads: Broccoli-Tomato Salad

Health-e Eats - Festive Broccoli Slaw

Health-e Eats - Festive Broccoli Slaw Festive Broccoli Slaw 1 3 cup light Italian dressing 2 Tablespoons pure maple syrup 1 14-ounce package broccoli slaw mix 1 4-cup red onions Fitness Healthy Holiday Salads: Broccoli-Tomato Salad

Commonly question about Fitness Healthy Holiday Salads: Broccoli-Tomato Salad

Question :

Can you speak German?

Could you please translate this into the MOST SIMPLE German available!!
Summer oral
Do you have a healthy diet?
Yes I have quite a healthy diet. Every day I try to eat five portions of fruit and vegetables. I like apples, bananas and broccoli. I try not to eat unhealthy food like chips and cake but sometimes I do. I usually only eat junk food once or twice a month because it is so fatty. Yesterday I ate a salad at a restaurant called "Market Street" it was very nice and healthy!

What else do you do to stay fit?
Every day I try to exercise and eat quite healthily. I do a lot of sports like hockey and tennis. My favourite sport is swimming. I go swimming three times a week because I like it and it keeps me fit. I have training for swimming every weekend and I love it. Next weekend I can t go to fitness training because I am going on a bicycle tour with my dad and my sister. We all love to ride bikes and keep fit!

What do you do to relax?
I like to go to the park with my friends or when it s raining I like to go on the Internet. Last weekend my friends and I went to the cinema to watch "The Hunger Games". It was fantastic! My family and I watch tv quite often and we usually watch a comedy or drama like "Desperate Housewives". That is my favourite show! I also do a lot of reading in my spare time because I find it very relaxing.

What will you do in the holidays?

In the summer I am going to Florida with my parents and my brother. We are going to go to all of the theme parks like universal and Disney. The hotel we will be staying at is very big and modern. I will have to share a room with my brother but I am sure it won t be that bad. We will be eating in nice restaurants too, I love the food in America! We will also relax by the pool a lot. I love to swim and read books during the day on holiday.

PLEEEEASE make it as SIMPLE as you can in terms of vocabulary and structure
THANK YOU
XOXOXOXOXOX
Answer :
Haben Sie eine gesunde Ernhrung?
Ja, ich habe durchaus eine gesunde Ernhrung. Jeden Tag versuche ich fnf Portionen Obst und Gemse zu essen. Ich mag pfel, Bananen und Brokkoli. Ich versuche nicht, ungesunde Lebensmittel wie Chips und Kuchen zu essen, aber manchmal tue ich. Ich esse in der Regel nur ein oder zweimal pro Monat Junk-Food , weil es so fettig ist. Gestern a ich einen Salat in einem Restaurant namens "Market Street" er war sehr schn und gesund!

Was tun Sie sonst noch tun, um fit zu bleiben?
Jeden Tag versuche ich zu ben und ganz gesund zu essen . Ich mache viel Sport wie Hockey und Tennis. Mein Lieblingssport ist Schwimmen. Ich gehe dreimal in der Woche schwimmen, weil ich es gerne habe und es mich fit hlt. Ich habe jedes Wochenende schwimmen trainiert und ich liebe es. Am kommenden Wochenende kann ich nicht zum Fitness-Training gehen, weil ich eine Radtour mit meinem Vater und meiner Schwester mache. Wir alle lieben Radfahren und sich fit halten!

Was tun Sie zur Entspannung?
Ich mag es mit meinen Freunden in den Park zu gehen und wenn es regnet gehe ich ins Internet. Am vergangenen Wochenende gingen meine Freunde und ich ins Kino, um "The Hunger Games" zu sehen. Es war fantastisch! Meine Familie und ich sehen Fernsehen ziemlich oft und wir sehen in der Regel eine Komdie oder ein Drama wie "Desperate Housewives". Das ist meine Lieblingssendung! Ich lese auch viel in meiner Freizeit, weil ich es sehr entspannend finden.

Was werden Sie in den Ferien machen?
Im Sommer werde ich mit meinen Eltern und meinem Bruder nach Florida gehen Wir werden auf alle Themenparks wie Disney und Universal gehen. Das Hotel in dem wir wohnen werden, ist sehr gro und modern. Ich muss ein Zimmer mit meinem Bruder teilen, aber ich bin sicher, es wird nicht so schlimm sein. Wir werden in guten Restaurants essen, ich liebe das Essen in Amerika! Wir werden auch am Pool entspannen. Ich liebe es zu schwimmen und im Urlaub whrend des Tages Bcher zu lesen.

Source(s):

me

No comments:

Post a Comment