Thursday, September 27, 2012

Fitness Diet Myths #2

Click here to go to the beginning of the quiz! 2. Chicken with the skin has more saturated fat than steak. b) False! Although skinless poultry is a great

Diet and exercise Diet and exercise  Plan For Fitness
Diet and exercise Diet and exercise Plan For Fitness

Click here to go to the beginning of the quiz!

2. Chicken with the skin has more saturated fat than steak.

b) False! Although skinless poultry is a great choice for those trying to limit saturated fat, gram for gram, sirloin and chicken with skin have the same amount of saturated fat. Since the skin of the bird contains the fat, eliminate it for a leaner meal.

Diet Ideas: Diet - Myths and facts
Diet Ideas: Diet - Myths and facts
Supplement Myths - AskMen
Supplement Myths - AskMen
Busted Myths on Exercise and Diet 1 of 2  Ariix Business
Busted Myths on Exercise and Diet 1 of 2 Ariix Business
Supplement Myths - AskMen
Supplement Myths - AskMen

Related video about Fitness Diet Myths #2

Diet Myth 2 - All Carbs Are Bad - MindBody FX

Diet Myth 2 - All Carbs Are Bad - MindBody FX MindBodyFX-com Debunking Diet Myths Video Series Learn the truth behind the lie in Diet Myth 2 All Carbs Are Bad Diet Myth Blog Series Fitness Diet Myths #2

Commonly question about Fitness Diet Myths #2

Question :

How do skinny guys that go to prison come out bigger and more muscular?

I m trying to get more muscular, but I m not skinny either...I m 6 2 and about 225 (I need to lose some body fat also). Don t people in prison only get 3 small meals a day? I always thought you need a lot of protein in your diet to get more muscle. I m sure those prison meals aren t the healthiest meals. Is what we read in all those fitness magazines just a big myth, all that about eating a well-balanced diet, have a certain amount of protein, carbs, fats, etc etc??
Answer :
there s more than one way to ingest protein in prison

Source(s):

http://ragsonthenet.com
Question :

I lost 100 pounds in 40 days, and have not gain any back, so I was 100 pounds of water weight?

Yes I water fasted and exercised 20 min or more daily.
So my whole life I was really a large women of water weight? I have not gain any back...I got smart by working out still, but much less!! And eating healthy and 1200 cal a day so I won t gain or lose, and yes sometimes I may have 3000 cal, but only sometimes and I fast once a week now.

So was I a 100 pounds of water weight?

I wear a size 5-6 now...I may lose more on purpose. Size 2 sounds cool.

*Reposting because in the diet and fitness area someone reported my question : / I think because I have proved the water weight myth wrong?
Answer :
WHOA...congratzs.....IN ONLY 40 DAYS..thats ...unheard of
Question :

I need to know if this is possible?

i have heard some where that if i eat a high protain, calcium and sugar Diet along with 300 sit ups can give you a six-pack in 2 weeks is this possible or a fitness myth?
Answer :
A myth -- and one I ve never heard before. Interesting.

Source(s):

NASM Certified Personal Trainer; AFAA Certified Kickboxing Instructor; Natural Bodybuilder/Powerlifter, 20 years exp.

No comments:

Post a Comment